You can now order bread for the 14th or 15th of November, collection each day between 5 and 7 pm.
- White tin – Let me know if you prefer sourdough or baker’s yeast (same price) £2 for a 500g loaf (white wheat flour, salt, water, olive oil, butter*. if ordering sourdough will have a little bit of Rye flour, if ordering baker’s yeast technique, will have come commercial yeast)
- Malt sourdough – £2.80 for a 500g loaf (malted wheat flour (with oats, linseed, pumpkin & sunflower seeds), yeast, salt, water, olive oil, honey, butter*)
- Spelted sourdough – Batch-baked with a soft crumb, made with Spelt porridge enriched with butter. £2.80 for a 500g loaf (white & wholemeal wheat flour, rye flour, water, salt, spelt flakes, butter)
- Rosemary focaccia – £3 for a 27x18cm tray (white wheat flour, semolina, salt, water, olive oil, rosemary)
- Sundried tomato & rosemary focaccia – £3.50 for a 27x18cm tray (white wheat flour, semolina, salt, water, sundried tomatoes, rosemary)
- Rye Sourdough (Thursday only!) – Scandinavian style bread, £2.80 for a 500g loaf (water, wholemeal rye, molasses, salt)
- Cinnamon swirls. £3 for 4, £4.50 for 6 (white wheat flour, milk, butter, egg, sugar, yeast, cinnamon, icing sugar, lemon zest)
- Gluten-free loaf** – £3 for a 500g loaf* (milk, water, olive oil, apple cider vinegar, chia seeds, oat flour, millet flour, arrowroot powder, tapioca starch, buckwheat flour, baking powder, bicarb of soda, salt, granulated sugar, butter*)
The number of loaves of each type is limited so order early to avoid any disappointment. First come first served basis.
*Butter used to grease the tin
**Please note that non-gluten products will be produced in an environment where gluten flours are used, so these would not be suitable for someone suffering from celiac.