You can now order for collection from Agbrigg, Wakefield, on the 20th of June. Available bakes detailed below, or just follow this link.
- White sourdough – £2 for a 500g loaf (white wheat flour, salt, water, olive oil, butter*) Let me know if you want it in a tin or as a bloomer.
- 100% wholemeal sourdough – £2.80 for a 500g loaf (rye flour, wholemeal flour, water, salt)
- Malt loaf – £3 for a 500g loaf (white wheat flour, malt flour, yeast, salt, water, malt syrup);
- Tin milk loaf – A little butter and milk make this for a super fluffy loaf, perfect for toast. £3 for a 500g loaf (white wheat flour, yeast, milk, butter)
- Rosemary Focaccia – £3 for a 27x18cm tray (white wheat flour, salt, water, olive oil, rosemary).
- Cheese focaccia – £3.50 for a 27x18cm tray (white wheat flour, salt, water, cheddar cheese).
- Spiced buns – think hot x buns without a cross. £3 for 4, £4.50 for 6 (mixed fruit, white & wholemeal wheat flour, yeast, sugar, milk, egg, salt, cinnamon, ginger, mixed spice, cloves, allspice, butter).
The number of loaves of each type is limited so order early to avoid any disappointment. Last orders by 5pm on Wednesday. First come first served basis.
*Butter used to grease the tins*Butter used to grease the tins