You can now order for collection on the 25th of April between 5-7pm.
Bakes on offer this week are:
- White tin sourdough – £2 for a 500g loaf (white wheat flour, salt, water, olive oil, butter*)
- Challah – Pillow-y enriched dough, 6 strands plait. £3.50 for a 500g loaf (water, yeast, sugar, white wheat flour, eggs, rapeseed oil, salt)
- Cornmeal sourdough – A loaf made with fine cornmeal porridge which gives it a rich texture and a soft crumb. £3 for a 500g loaf (wheat and wholemeal wheat flour, rye flour, water, salt, cornmeal);
- Poppy seed loaf – £2.80 for a 500g loaf (water, white wheat flour, olive oil, honey, salt, poppy seeds, yeast);
- Rosemary focaccia – £3 for a 27x18cm tray (white wheat flour, salt, water, olive oil, rosemary);
- Pão de Deus – £3 for 4 or £4.50 for 6 – (yeast, milk, white wheat flour, milk, butter, sugar, egg, zest of lemon, rum, salt, desiccated coconut, icing sugar)
The number of loaves of each type is limited so order early to avoid any disappointment. First come first served basis.