You can now order for the 13th of December, collection between 5 and 7 pm.
Bakes on offer this week are:
- White tin sourdough – £2 for a 500g loaf (white wheat flour & a little rye flour, salt, water, olive oil, butter*);
- Chocolate & dates sourdough – £4 for a 500g loaf (white & wholemeal wheat flour, rye flour, cocoa powder, salt, water, honey, brown sugar, vanilla extract, dates, chocolate);
- 30% wholemeal sourdough – £2.80 for a 500g loaf (wheat and wholemeal wheat flour, rye flout, water, salt);
- Rosemary Focaccia – £3 for a 27x18cm tray (white wheat flour, yeast, salt, water, olive oil, rosemary)
- Stilton & Walnut soda bread – £4.50 for a 500g loaf (buttermilk, white & wholemeal wheat flours, salt, bicarb of soda, stilton cheese, walnuts)
- Stollen – An enriched dough with mixed fruit and an almond paste centre. £4.50 (white wheat flour, sugar, butter, egg, milk, yeast, orange & lemon zest, ground almonds, rum, mixed fruit (sultanas, currants, raisins, wheat glucose syrup, orange peel, lemon peel, sugar, sunflower oil, acidity regulator citric acid, preservative sulphur dioxide)).
- Christmas swirls – £3 for 4, £4.50 for 6 (white wheat flour, milk, butter, egg, sugar, yeast, cinnamon, ginger, cloves, mixed spice, pearl sugar, mixed fruit (sultanas, currants, raisins, wheat glucose syrup, orange peel, lemon peel, sugar, sunflower oil, acidity regulator citric acid, preservative sulphur dioxide), port wine
The number of loaves of each type is limited so order early to avoid any disappointment. First come first served basis.
*Butter used to grease the tin
**Please note that non-gluten products will be produced in an environment where gluten flours are used, so these would not be suitable for someone suffering from celiac.